Home Care Jobs in Cumbria
How to apply for a home care job with us:
1. Choose how to apply
Complete our online application form: edencountrycare.co.uk/page/apply or call/text our recruitment line: 07873 251664.
Alternatively, you can send us your CV by email at email@example.com or by post to, Recruitment, Eden Country Care, Unit 5A Redhills Business Park, Penrith, CA11 0DT
2. Congratulations you’ve made it to the interview
Now that your application has been successful we will contact you and invite you for an interview with a team manager or trainer.
3. Get to know us
Prepare for your interview by visiting edencountrycare.co.uk and select any of the branch pages for the area you would like to work in. This will provide you with information about the team and the services they provide. You can also read our Advice section about caring for a person at home.
4. We want you to do well in the interview
Attend your interview at our office in Penrith. Some interviews can also be arranged via video call. Interviews normally last around 30-45 minutes and give you an opportunity to tell us why you want to care for others.
5. We’d like you to work for us
We will inform you by email within 2 days and you will receive a well done email and further information including your offer and training dates etc.
In-Home Care Job Vacancies in Cumbria
Cumbria has an older population and many people now prefer to be supported at home so there is a high demand for social care in our communities. We have full and part-time home care and senior home care roles available in the following districts:
What benefits do you offer?
- Excellent rates of pay which are reviewed annually
- Free health & social care diplomas through our partner, Kendal College
- Paid travel time between care visits
- Full training before you start
- Mileage allowance to cover your fuel costs
- A full employment contract with weekly contracted hours of work
- Loyalty bonus scheme for staying with us and increased annual leave allowance
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates and bonuses
- Carer of the month scheme to celebrate outstanding care
- Support with your career so you can choose a pathway into your desired job
- Flexible shifts to support families and people who have retired
Find out about the pay, benefits and home care job role here.