Want to make a real difference to someone's life?
We are currently recruiting in the Appleby & Kirkby Stephen area and require full and part time carers. Please contact Heather on 01768 865594 if you are interested or complete the online application form.
Why not join our friendly and professional team of carers and enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling career. We employ carers of all ages and backgrounds and give full comprehensive training before you commence work in the community.
What are the benefits of working for Eden Country Care Ltd?
- We value and develop our carers so that they can reach their full potential
- We provide on-going support to our carers when they are working in the community
- Our pay rates are very competitive
- We pay you for all your training and induction and will pay for you to undertake HSC Diploma Level two and three
- Your wage is paid weekly into your bank account
- Your uniform is free and you also be provided with safety equipment such as extra grip shoe covers for winter and high visibility wear for carers that walk
- You get paid 28 days annual holiday pro rota and time and a half for bank holidays
- Our staff are friendly and welcoming and will help you to settle in to your new role
If you would like to join our local and friendly team and make a difference please fill in our online application form, or call us on 01768 865594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Us
From Penrith follow signs to M6. When you reach the motorway roundabout follow signs for Keswick -A66 WEST stay in left hand lane as you exit roundabout. On the left hand side you will see Redhills Business Park. We are located in the large two-story building and our office is on the left.
To receive directions to Eden Country Care from your current location please click here