Live-In Care enables you to remain living independently in your own home.
What Makes Us Different?
We recognise that people are different and therefore recruit live-in carers specifically for you, taking into consideration your personality, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and other things that are important to you. We are a Cumbrian based organisation and currently only work in Cumbria recruiting our staff from the local area. We understand that living with someone who is not a family member can be a huge commitment for you and the choice of your carer is therefore crucial.
We employ our locally recruited staff directly and we meet all new staff and have face to face interviews with them to ensure their suitability for the post of live-in carer. We find out about their work history, their hobbies and their likes and dislikes so that we can match them to you as closely as possible.
How do I organise my care?
You can contact our Care Manager, Heather and she will come and see you and find out what your preferences are and assess what type of carer would be a good match for you. She will consider things like whether you are a pet lover or if you enjoy a particular kind of music and will find out about who you might prefer such as a quiet person or someone who is very jolly! You can tell Heather your preferences and then she will then recruit someone who meets your specific requirements, for instance you might want someone from your local town to care for you and she would then concentrate her efforts on recruiting locally for you.
- We directly employ our carers taking care of PAYE, tax and national insurance. We cover maternity leave and pay carers 28 days holiday per year and cover time taken off sick. There will be no extra costs to you for bank holidays.
- Eden Country Care guarantee cover for you at all times so you and your family have complete peace of mind knowing that a carer will always be available
- There are no introductory fees to pay and all costs will be made clear to you and your family prior to any care being organised
- Support and advice for you and your live-in carer is available every day from our well established office team in Penrith
- Training will be provided to your live-in carer and specialist training will be provided for any complex health or social needs you may have
- We aim to provide consistency of care and the Care Manager will undertake a risk assessment and care plan for you at no extra cost to you
How much will live-in care cost?
Heather will come and meet you to evaluate you needs but generally it costs between £800-£1500 per week dependent on your care requirements and preferences.
How do I get in touch?
Please call Heather on 01768 865594 or emal her: email@example.com